On May 28, 1885, land was donated by Mrs. Abby M. Parrott for the establishment of St. John's Cemetery.
St. John's Cemetery serves all faiths.
Memorial benches are available for dedications.
All Souls Mass is celebrated annually.
Niche- Outdoor niches are available for the interment of cremated remains. Each niche has a marble shutter for engraving.
Single and double depth grave for traditional casket burial are available.
Gates are open 9:00am - 5:00pm
Arrangements by appointments only
Contact: Kathy Wade: Superintendent at
(650) 375- 0587 or firstname.lastname@example.org